This privacy statement discloses the information we gather, how we use it, and how you can correct or change it.
This is who gets your information
Your internet privacy is very important to New Beginnings. All information about you that you voluntarily provide to us is used exclusively by New Beginnings to serve you better. We will not sell, share or distribute any information about you with any third party.
When you place an order or donate online:
This is what we do with the information:
- Verify and charge your credit card
- Ship the order you requested
- Contact you with customer service related questions
- Notify you with requested information
You can use your credit cards safely
NewBeginningsLIVE.com uses a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All user contact information is contained behind secured networks and is accessible only by a limited number of trusted employees who have special access rights. Passwords are encrypted in NewBeginningsLIVE.com's secure database, which is also located behind secured networks. All sensitive/credit information supplied by users is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
How to remove your name from our newsletter/mailing list
NewBeginningsLIVE.com gives members the following options for removing their e-mail address from our database so you will not receive future communications:
- Send an email message to: info@NewBeginningsLIVE.com
- Click on the unsubscribe link on any subscription mail you receive (and follow the directions located on the bottom of each email)
- Call the following telephone number: 503-256-6050
- Fax to: 503-256-2287
- Send a letter to the postal address at the bottom of this page
All other questions
If you have additional questions about this privacy statement, the practices of NewBeginningsLIVE.com, or your dealings with this Web site, please email us at info@NewBeginningsLIVE.com or write us at:
New Beginnings Christian Center
3300 NE 172nd Place
Portland, Oregon 97230